How to get to the Hotel
- Direct trains to both airports from nearby, easy access to the mainline stations, a dozen bus routes and so much within walking distance. Getting round Paris has never been simpler!
Car park :
Rue Soufflot, 150 meters away
Line 10 : Cardinal Lemoine, Cluny Sorbonne. (450meters)
RER B : Luxembourg (300meters)
Lines 21, 24, 27, 38, 75, 82, 89 (200meters)
Train Station :
Montparnasse, Gare de Lyon and Austerlitz (2.8km).
Click here for Rail Europe (schedule, fares and booking).
Gare du Nord (4km) : Eurostar for London and Thalys for Brussels and Amsterdam.
Getting to and from the hotel from the airport couldn't be simpler; there's a direct train that takes just 30 minutes to either Roissy Charles de Gaulle or Orly airports.
Book your trip with Air France. >>
Also Nearby :
Cluny Museum, Latin Quarter, Orsay Museum, Louvre Museum, St Germain des Pres, Théâtre de l'Odéon, Collège de France, Sainte Chapelle, La Mutualite, Notre Dame de Paris, Ile de la Cité, Sénat, Institut Curie, Institut Océanographique, Ecoles des Arts décoratifs, Place Monge, Rue Mouffetartd, Institut du monde Arabe, Bibliothèque Sainte Geneviève, Eglise Saint Etienne du Mont, Ministère de la recherche, Universal Music headquarter, Rue Soufflot.
The Pantheon, Luxembourg Gardens and Notre Dame are just a few minutes walk away... The Louvre and Eiffel Tower aren't far. Sightseeing is so much simpler when your hotel is based in the heart of the city.
Here, the multiple facets of the capital are yours to discover! Go shopping in Saint-Germain, rub shoulders with students at the nearby bookshops, visit the many famous monuments nearby (the Pantheon, Notre Dame, the churches of Saint-Sulpice and Saint-Séverin), or walk through the tiny streets of Ile de la cité, along the banks of the Seine or through the pristinely cultured Luxembourg Garden. In the evening, enjoy a play at the Théâtre de l’Odéon or dine at one of the many famous restaurants that have forged the Left Bank’s reputation as both creative and bohemian! The 38 rooms at the Design Sorbonne are packed full of vibrant, fun colours and arabesque fabrics. Designer style with attention to detail and the latest technology. A hotel bursting with colour in a fascinating part of Paris!
- From the designer boutiques of Saint Germain to the so chic Bon Marché department store, shop like a real Parisian: with style.
- Café de Flore, Les Deux Magots, Brasserie Lipp, Le Petit Journal... the best restaurants, famous cafés and swinging jazz clubs are all in the area.
- The majestic stone buildings of the Sorbonne University are literally opposite. The bookstores and art galleries of Saint Germain are a short walk away.
Peace & quiet
- We're in the centre but off the main road, so even after a night on the town you can still count on a good night's rest.
Comfortable and friendly
Cozy, quiet hotel with friendly service
Rendez-vous aux Jardins garden festival until 4th June 2023
A Braccetto restaurant, Paris – great Italian food
Meet our team – Ilve Benrachi of the Hotel Baume
We visit the Gare des Invalides – a mysterious former train station soon to be transformed
New relaxing massages at the Hôtel Saint-Andre des Arts
The White Night in Paris, Saturday 3rd June 2023
Delicious new breakfast options at Hotel Baume!
Degas in Black and White exhibition at the BNF Richelieu, 31st May – 3rd September 2023
And the 2023 prize for the best Parisian baguette goes to…
Museum Night 2023 on the Left Bank, Saturday 13th May
Metropolitan - Eurostar