How to get to the Hotel
Is there a parking at Hotel Design Sorbonne ?
How can we get to Hotel Design Sorbonne from the closest airport or train station ?
From Orly airport, 40mn by public transport using Orlyval to Antony and Train RER B until Luxembourg Station. (rate 11 €).
From Gare du Nord or Gare de l'Est take metro line 4 until Odeon in 25 mn.
What are the taxi fares from Hotel Design Sorbonne to the main points of interests ?
• CDG Airport 62 EUR, 60mn.
• Orly Aiport 35 EUR, 40mn.
• Gare du Nord 35 EUR, 20mn.
• Gare de Lyon 30 EUR, 15mn.
Does Hotel Design Sorbonne provide shuttle services to and from airports?
The Pantheon, Luxembourg Gardens and Notre Dame are just a few minutes walk away... The Louvre and Eiffel Tower aren't far. Sightseeing is so much simpler when your hotel is based in the heart of the city.
Here, the multiple facets of the capital are yours to discover! Go shopping in Saint-Germain, rub shoulders with students at the nearby bookshops, visit the many famous monuments nearby (the Pantheon, Notre Dame, the churches of Saint-Sulpice and Saint-Séverin), or walk through the tiny streets of Ile de la cité, along the banks of the Seine or through the pristinely cultured Luxembourg Garden. In the evening, enjoy a play at the Théâtre de l’Odéon or dine at one of the many famous restaurants that have forged the Left Bank’s reputation as both creative and bohemian! The 38 rooms at the Design Sorbonne are packed full of vibrant, fun colours and arabesque fabrics. Designer style with attention to detail and the latest technology. A hotel bursting with colour in a fascinating part of Paris!
- From the designer boutiques of Saint Germain to the so chic Bon Marché department store, shop like a real Parisian: with style.
- Café de Flore, Les Deux Magots, Brasserie Lipp, Le Petit Journal... the best restaurants, famous cafés and swinging jazz clubs are all in the area.
- The majestic stone buildings of the Sorbonne University are literally opposite. The bookstores and art galleries of Saint Germain are a short walk away.
Peace & quiet
- We're in the centre but off the main road, so even after a night on the town you can still count on a good night's rest.