Hôtel Design Sorbonne
6, rue Victor Cousin
TEL +33 1 43 54 58 08
Fax +33 1 40 51 05 18
How to go to the Hôtel Design Sorbonne
- The Pantheon, Luxembourg Gardens and Notre Dame are just a few minutes walk away... The Louvre and Eiffel Tower aren't far. Sightseeing is so much simpler when your hotel is based in the heart of the city.
- From the designer boutiques of Saint Germain to the so chic Bon Marché department store, shop like a real Parisian: with style.
- Café de Flore, Les Deux Magots, Brasserie Lipp, Le Petit Journal... the best restaurants, famous cafés and swinging jazz clubs are all in the area.
- The majestic stone buildings of the Sorbonne University are literally opposite. The bookstores and art galleries of Saint Germain are a short walk away.
Peace & quiet
- We're in the centre but off the main road, so even after a night on the town you can still count on a good night's rest.
- Direct trains to both airports from nearby, easy access to the mainline stations, a dozen bus routes and so much within walking distance. Getting round Paris has never been simpler!
Car park :
Line 10 : Cardinal Lemoine, Cluny Sorbonne. RER B : Luxembourg.
Lines 21, 27, 38, 82, 89.
Train Station :
Montparnasse and Austerlitz. Click here for Rail Europe (schedule, fares and booking).
Getting to and from the hotel from the airport couldn't be simpler; there's a direct train that takes just 30 minutes to either Roissy Charles de Gaulle or Orly airports.
Also Nearby :
Cluny Museum, Latin Quarter, Orsay Museum, Louvre Museum, St Germain des Pres, Théâtre de l'Odéon, Collège de France, Sainte Chapelle, La Mutualite, Notre Dame de Paris, Ile de la Cité, Sénat, Institut Curie, Institut Océanographique, Ecoles des Arts décoratifs, Place Monge, Rue Mouffetartd, Institut du monde Arabe, Bibliothèque Sainte Geneviève, Eglise Saint Etienne du Mont, Ministère de la recherche, Universal Music headquarter, Rue Soufflot.
Total comfort, refreshing style and attention to detail; all the rooms have been fully renovated with daring designer fabrics, sumptuous wallpaper, new bathrooms and your very own iMac for the web, working, watching a movie or surfing on the web.
Discover our hotel with some pictures of our hotel by Jerome d'Almeida and Jason Whittaker
During this winter, stay 4 nights and pay only 3!